Berberis Buxifolia Nana
Berberis Buxifolia Nana
Berberis Buxifolia Nana is a dense and compact hardy evergreen dwarf rounded shrub. This neat dwarf shrub has dense mounds of small dark green leaves. It has buttery-yellow flowers that appear in mid-to-late Spring followed by purple berries in Autumn.
Common Name: Berberis Buxifolia Nana
Type: Flowering / Ornamental
Flowering Period: Spring
Flower Colour: Buttery-yellow
Sunlight: Full Sun / Partial Shade
Soil Type: Loam / Sand / Clay / Chalk
Wildlife Friendliness: N/A
Mature Height and Spread: In 10 years, 60cm (2ft)
The majority of our plants are sold in the following pot sizes, subject to availability:
We refrain from providing exact plant dimensions as this will vary between varieties and throughout a growing season. Also, in line with good husbandry we prune plants from time to time to maintain shape and promote new growth - hence we do not guarantee specific heights.
A plant in a 17cm pot will be more than 1 year older than the same plant in a 9cm pot and will be larger.Our plants are sent in boxes of the following heights and may require trimming at the time of packaging to ensure they travel without damage.
|9cm pot:||45cm box height|
61cm box height
This may also mean a plant that would usually be in bloom at a given time of the year could arrive with no flowers showing.
If you would like to enquire about a plant size at the current time feel free to contact us.
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.We offer Free shipping within the United Kingdom using the following shipping service.
|Estimated Delivery Time|
Royal Mail 48*
* Please note: We have had it confirmed to us that "Royal Mail 48" does NOT guarantee a 48 hour delivery service and it should not be expected that an order will arrive within 48 hours of dispatch.We do not offer local pick-up or reduced rates for local delivery.
We do not offer shipping outside of the United Kingdom.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us on the contact page with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
For information on returns and refunds please see our Return / Refund Policy
For planting in open ground or larger pots we recommend following these tips to give your plant the best start to establishing itself in its new home:
- Soak the root ball in water before planting.
- Dig hole deep enough to fit the whole root ball. The top of the roots shout be just under the soil level.
- Surround the roots with fresh compost or peat for an extra nutrients.
- Backfill with soil to cover the top of the roots fully.
- Water regularly.
- Water during hot and dry periods or when the plants look 'limp'.
- Remove flower heads after they have died.
- Prune sparingly in early spring to maintain shape for the first few years. Harder pruning and shaping can be done once the plant is well rooted and established.